QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR MOVERS
When preparing for a move there can be a lot of unknowns. Sometimes you may feel like you don’t even know what questions you have when given the opportunity to ask them. Below we’ve included a list of questions that you might find helpful when picking a moving company!
- How much experience do you have in the moving and storage business?
- Are you licensed for both local and out-of-state moves?
- Do you carry workers compensation insurance?
- How far in advance do I need to reserve my move?
- How long will my move take?
- How much will my move cost? What am I being charged for?:
- Packing and unpacking services
- Packing materials
- Distance/Mileage of the move
- Total weight of the move
- Do your employees go through background checks?
- Who will be my point of contact throughout the move?
- Can my possessions be stored on a long or short-term basis?
- Do you offer crating for specialty items?
- What services, if any, do you offer for appliances?
- How will my high-valued items and family heirlooms be handled?
- How will my home be protected against potential damage?
- Should any loss or damage occur, am I protected?
- What happens when damage occurs?
- Can I do my own packing?
- Do you offer packing supplies for purchase?
- How long will the packing and loading processes take?
- What are my payment options?
Review your moving estimates carefully and be sure you understand all charges. If you don’t, do not hesitate to ask questions, we are here to help!
Professional Moving Services in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Carolinas and the surrounding areas.
How to Protect Furniture Going into Storage Ready to get moving? Storing your furniture and belongings is more than just shoving everything …
MOVING SCAMS (and how to avoid them) Ready to get moving? When it comes to moving, there can be a lot of …
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR PLANTS FOR YOUR MOVE Ready to get moving? Plants are often an important part of your home that …